We are looking for a superstar Sales Engineer to join our international and expanding Research & Development Security Lab in The Netherlands. Our innovative Dutch R&D Lab has a focus on developing embedded security solutions to protect cyber-physical systems. Join us and be part of a thriving company operating in the security industry.
What will your mission be?
As our new Sales Engineer you will be supporting our Commercial Director, collaborating with our sales team to understand customer requirements and provide technical sales support.
Your ideal day will have you materially involved in the embedded security technologies opportunity lifecycle, from assisting the sales team, all the way through to delivery. You will have the freedom and control over how engagements are scoped and delivered.
You will work alongside with our business-savvy Commercial Director, the rest of the sales team and our security experts, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to prospective and existing clients.
- Pre-sales support call with prospective clients to understand their needs and provide potential solutions around device security.
- Help in researching and developing new products and services to offer our clients.
- Be the go-to person our prospects and clients can rely on to get their problems/questions solved.
- You are willing to travel to our prospects, clients, and other stakeholders when required.
- Lead technical analysis of customer architectures, future concepts, and requirements to support and define the sales strategy.
- Technical lead of RFI/RFQ/POC activities.
- You will proactively work with the rest of the team to mature our business and sales strategy, including improving existing services/product offerings and creating new ones.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years in a security consultative role, building and assessing Embedded Security in hardware and software products/devices.
- Deep expertise architecting and designing enterprise-scale security solutions.
- Awareness of industry security standards such as “Common Criteria”, SESIP, PCI.
- Security knowledge of embedded hardware and software.
- Ability to translate technical language regarding our services so prospects, clients, and other stakeholders can understand.
- You are commercially oriented, with a technical sales background, preferably in the security industry.
- A good listener who can understand a client’s needs with a deep technical background to cover all ranges of hardware security related areas.
- You can work under pressure.
Highly Appreciated/Bonus Points if:
- You have experience in security consulting.
- You have a driver’s license.
Preferably, you have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
What we Offer?
You will work in our friendly, international environment with other highly professional and motivated people in our Amsterdam office. Our team has some of the most driven and capable members from the industry, having vast expertise and strong orientation towards best practices in software engineering and agile practices.
For your role, you will get:
- Good fringe benefits;
- A competitive basic salary based on experience and knowledge, plus a bonus based on your effectiveness and contribution;
- An informal working environment with a lot of (sales) experience in which everyone likes to share their knowledge, and where you are offered opportunities to grow further;
- Flexibility in working hours and the possibility to (partly) work from home;
- Encouragement to develop your own initiatives: we are a flat organization;
- We offer a company pension plan, fancy laptop and travel allowance;
- We are open to discuss what is actually important to you!
Besides, at SecuredNow, we firmly believe that if you enjoy your work, you will be more creative, more productive, and generally happier, so that’s what we aim for!
- We think it is fun to have lunch together so we support everyone to join and share their stories. We also love taking little breaks to get some fresh air and get our creative juices flowing, so we encourage everyone to join our lunch walks.
- When we are back in the office, we have happy hour once every two weeks with drinks, some snacks & games.
- We organize fun and active team-building events so you can let your creative and your competitive side out!!
Do you have what it takes to join our team? Send your CV and application letter to: [email protected]
Please, take into account that only CVs in English will be considered.
We are not interested in acquisition by recruitment & selection agencies.